College of Education & External Studies offers a wide variety of courses ranging from Diploma, Degree, Masters and PHD.
The programs are available at the Schools and faculties level. View College of Education & External Studies Programs in the following schools :
How to Apply: CLICK HERE
In order to keep track of your application, we need to first set you up with an account. Please use the Register feature to set up your account.You will be required to enter some basic information, including your email address and to choose a password. We will then send you an email to the address you entered, so that we can validate your account. When you have clicked on the validation link (sent to you in the email), you will be able to log in to the application system using the "Login" box.
- Professional graduate teachers in both private and public sectors.
- Researchers in educational, industrial, agricultural, and technical institutions.
- Information technologists and trainers.
- Curriculum development personnel in both Social Sciences and Stem subjects.
- Educational administrators in both private and public sectors.
- Advanced training in tertiary institutions leading to PGD and Masters and Doctorate degrees.
- Personnel involved in public administration and research in general
- Marketers and Relationship Managers in the Insurance and Banking Industry.
- Enterprise Executives and Mentors
- Sports coaches and trainers, as well as Sports Journalists.
- Wide spectrum business prospectors and Entrepreneurs.